1. WHAT ARE THE NAVIGATION DATA & COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text that the websites you visit send to the browser that allows the website to remember information about your visits, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful to you. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user, additionally, they are only associated with a code that identifies the device and/or the browser used on each visit, so they do not provide references that allow deducing other personal data of the user. Cookies do not take up too much space and will be automatically deleted when they expire. Some of the cookies expire at the end of your Internet session, while others will be saved for a limited period of time.
2. HOW ARE COOKIES OBTAINED?
Cookies are created and/or updated on the user’s device automatically, when the user accesses the Posse Herrera Ruiz website, which allows Posse Herrera Ruiz or the third parties it hires, to track the Cookies of the user and, therefore, the information that these Cookies contain or obtain from the user.
3. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES POSSE HERRERA RUIZ USE?
- Essential Cookies: These are essential and will help you navigate, move around the website and view certain features (for example, these cookies ensure that your basket is saved during all steps of your checkout process). These cookies are required to enable the basic functionality of the site. These cookies are kept for the duration of your browsing session.
- Functional Cookies: Through the use of functional cookies, Posse Herrera Ruiz may personalize the information displayed on the website, providing each user with information that is or may be of interest to them, based on their use of the services and the specific pages you visit within the page.
- Advertising Cookies: – These are cookies specifically designed to gather user information and thus be able to send you advertising that you consider may be of interest to you, according to the preferences and behaviors that the user has or has had within the network.
- Analysis or Performance Cookies: –Through the analysis or performance cookies, Posse Herrera Ruiz can carry out different analyzes and studies of the information collected, in order to improve the user experience.
- With the aim of offering the user content and information more appropriate to their interests and facilitating their navigation.
- To record user preferences and provide faster access.
- In order to personalize the advertisements inserted on the Posse Herrera Ruiz website based on the preferences and interests of the user.
5. WHAT HAPPENS IF I DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT COOKIES?
You can configure your browser, accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation is allowed and which are not, following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser used:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu): Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced
- Firefox: Options > Privacy > Cookies
- Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu): Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies
- Safari , iPad and iPhone: Preferences > Privacy
- Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
6. WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED?
- Personalization of the content and advertising offered.
- Greater speed in the use of some services within the Posse Herrera Ruiz website.
7. HOW OFTEN IS THIS COOKIE STATEMENT UPDATED?
The date at the bottom of this Cookie Statement indicates when it was last updated.
8. WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
EFFECTIVE DATE OF THE PRIVACY STATEMENT: 04.10.2017
LAST UPDATE: 06.24.2021