Posse Herrera Ruiz has one of Colombia’s strongest dispute resolution practices, with trained and experienced lawyers, offering its clients service in all types of civil, commercial and administrative litigation, before national and international courts.
Our practice in
It offers, among others, the following services:
· The area has deep knowledge of its industry and has been consistently recognized in international listings for its outstanding work and extensive experience.
· The team has the ability and flexibility to handle cases in practically all areas of law, including contractual liability and torts with respect to private and public entities, insurance, class actions, collective actions, insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings, related to energy and natural resources, finance, competition law, infrastructure, environment, consumer law, public services and constitutional actions, among others.
· The firm has successfully represented the interests of commercial banks, insurers, savings and loan institutions, investment banks, manufactures, utilities, distributors and service companies in a broad range of matters before national courts, as well as a large number of national and multinational companies in local and international arbitration.
· Lawyers have acted as local counsel and Colombian law experts in litigation before U.S. Courts involving Colombian interests or matters.
· Our Dispute Resolution area works closely with the firm’s Tax Planning and International Commerce, Mergers and Acquisitions, Competition and Consumer Law, and Labor Law practice among others, to render comprehensive client service.
GRANITOS Y MÁRMOLES
Peñas Blancas Propiedad Horizontal requested the change and/or repair of the facade of the building (estimated cost COP $ 9,000,000,000) by virtue of the product warranty, due to alleged quality defects. Both the Superintendency of Industry and Trade (1 instance)...
Legal advisors to Cerro Matoso in a case initiated against them for an alleged breach of a contract in the acquisition of machinery.
Legal advisors to Hatch in a claim against Schrader Camargo for the design and construction of a plant that treats and thermally dries biosolids in a water treatment facility.